Festivals in Morocco :
- Go-Kart 24 Hour Race – Marrakech
- Almond Tree Blossom Festival – Tafraoute
Agricultural festival marking the short-lived but spectacular pink and white almond blossom.
- Dakhla Festival – Dakhla
International and local music artists perform side by side
- Cotton Festival – Beni Mellal
Held after harvest.
- Candle Festival – Sale
At Achoura, 10 days after the Muslim New Year, boatmen come to place candelbras full of flaming candles at the Marabout of Side Abdallah ben Hassoun.
- International Magic Festival – Marrakech
Bring together a range of artists from around the world. The Royal Theatre of Marrakech and Djenmaa el Fna will be the main venues of the festival shows.
- Rose Festival – El- Kelaat M’Gouna (near Ourzazate)
- Musique de Sacred – Fes
International Festival with concert every day. Jewish, Christian and Sufi religious music, gospel singing, Senegalese songs.
- Harley-Davidson Rally
A Harley-Davidson motorbike rally through Spain and Morocco, held for 15 days.
- Oudaia Jazz Festival – Rabat
This jazz festival is named after the loyal Oudaia, a well-known tribe that is descended from an Arab tribe, and that Moulay Ismail entrusted with watching over the town. (4 days)
- Festival Mawazine – Rabat
Rhythm of the world
- Festival of Folklore – Marrakech
Dancers from Morocco and elsewhere bring Moroccan folk traditions to life. ( 10 days)
- Gnaoua Festival – Essaouira
Gnaouan musicians and traditional Moroccan music, as well as visiting American and European jazz groups.
- Cherry Festival – Sefrou
Folk performers perform (2 days)
- Sahraoui Festival – Agadir
Camel races, dancing and music. Moussem of Moulay Bousselham. Religious festival with music.
- Montreux Jazz Festival – Marrakech
Held at the Bahia Palace
- Festival of the Throne – Morocco
Major celebrations marking the anniversary of the accession to power of Mohammed VI in 1999 take place throughout the country.
- Int. Cultural Festival – Asilah
Music, poety and painting competitions, discussions wiht artistes, and other events including street performances. (2 weeks)
- Imilchil Marriage Festival – Imilchil
Tribal gathering of the Ait Haddidou at which betrothals are made. (3 days)
- Festival of Volubilis – Meknes
Performances by musicians and dancers from Morocco, the Arab world, Europe and the U.S. ( 1 week)
- Jazz Festival – Tangier
- Date Festival – Erfoud
Many tribes from the Tafilalt gather and several varieties of dates are sold in the souks. Folk dancers and musicians perform in the streets of Erfoud. (3 days)
- Horse Festival – Tissa :
This remarkable horse festival is celebrated in remembrance of Sidi Mohammad Ben Lachen, a 15th century patron saint. Horse owners show off their beautifully groomed thoroughbreds.
- Taragalte Festival – M’Hamid in Zagora
Desert festival under the stars.
- International Music Festival – Ouarzazate
- International Film Festival – Marrakech
Film festival founded in 2001 is held annually in Marrakech. Brings Hollywood fame and film buff passion to the renowned film festival.